Now there are more ways make Cebu Pacific Payment for tickets booked online! Let us count the ways!
Cebu Pacific Payment: Different Modes
Non Online / Non-Credit Card Payments or Payment Centers:
BEFORE 12:00 MIDNIGHT:
- When you choose Payment Center as your mode of payment, please note that reservations last only until 11:59pm of the same day of booking. Please make sure you have enough time to pay for your ticket at your chosen payment center.
- Always remember to write down your 14-digit payment code and exact amount to be paid when paying through payment centers. You’ll need this information as this will verify your account with the chosen payment center.
- If you didn’t make the payment cut-off of the chosen payment center, you may still change your payment method via 70-20-888. Please note though that the original reservation deadline of 11:59pm will still be in effect.
- If you paid via payment center or credit card and have not received your itinerary, or if your account is “on hold” or “pending” status, please don’t book again right away. Check with your bank first if your account was deducted before booking again; no one wants duplicate bookings. 🙂
WITHIN 24 HOURS:
- If you’re unsure about any of your bookings if they have been successful or not, you can always check out the Manage Booking section on our website http://www.cebupacificair.com/ or you can also check with your bank if your account was deducted.
Online / Credit / Debit Card Payments:
- Debit cards work on a per-case basis, depending on the functions given to it by the issuing bank. It’ll be best to ask your bank first if your debit card is compatible with online booking systems prior to booking a ticket.
Cebu Pacific Payment – Things to Remember:
With Cebu Pacific Payment’s other alternatives aside from using your credit card, there are several other ways to pay for your tickets which you have booked online.
- Check the list below if your bank is listed as a Cebu Pacific Payment Partner.
- Check and Book your flight online via www.cebupacificair.com and when you reach the payment page, click on the Cebu Pacific Payment Centers tab, and choose any of the payment centers. Or, make a booking by contacting our Call Center at +63 (2) 70-20-888. Note that this form of Cebu Pacific Payment is offered to bookings with flights departing 4:00 PM onwards of the following day, Philippine time.
- The website or the Call Center agent will give you a 14-digit Reference Number and the total amount to be paid in PHP currency.
- Proceed to your preferred payment center on or before 23:59H of the same day that you made your booking. Present the 14-digit Reference Number, and pay for your reservation in PHP currency. The payment center will issue a Transaction Number. Please take note of this in case of disputes.
- As soon as your Cebu Pacific Payment has been posted, you’ll receive your Itinerary Receipt via email or your 6-digit alphanumeric Confirmation Number via mobile phone.
- At the airport, present your Itinerary Receipt or Confirmation Number, together with a valid ID.
- Get ready to fly!
Here’s a list of banks that partnered with Cebu Pacific Air to accept payments for tickets:
- AIG PhilAm Savings Bank***
- Allied Bank***
- Asia United Bank */***
- Banco de Oro
- Bank of Commerce***
- BPI China Bank*/***
- Chinatrust (Phils.) Commercial Bank***
- Citystate Savings Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines***
- Eastwest Bank*/***
- Eport Bank***
- GE Money Bank***
- MayBank Philippines***
- Pacific Ace Bank***
- Philippine National Bank***
- Philippine Veterans Bank***
- Philtrust Bank***
- Planters Bank***
- Postal Bank***
- Premiere Bank***
- Queen City Development Bank***
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank***
- RCBC Savings Bank***
- Robinsons Savings Bank**
- Security Bank*/***
- Standard Chartered Bank***
- Sterling Bank***
- United Coconut Planters Bank***
- Bayad Center
- Robinsons Department Store
- M Business Services Center
Legend:* BancNet member banks that are complementary with BancNet products and services wherein common transactions (like Balance Inquiry, Bills Payment and Fund Transfers) can be done in BancNet website.
** BancNet member banks that require registration or enrollment to be able to access their accounts. In BancNet Online, they are re-directed to its own website.
*** You can pay through Bancnet and Megalink ATMs only on Mondays to Fridays. This is not available on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays.
**** BDO branches in and out of the Philippines.
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to Cebu Pacific Air Official Website, or call the reservation hotlines (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888.